Our Company Policy
Types of Personal Data Collected
At times, you may be required to give your personally identifiable information including, but not limited to, your name, gender, age, birthday, identity document number, telephone number, fax number, home address, email address, credit card information, bank account number, education level, occupation, household income, interests and favourite activities, etc. Refusal to provide such information or provide incomplete or incorrect information may deny you access to certain parts of our site, or may render us unable to handle an application or request you are making or may otherwise defeat the objectives of your visit.
Use of personally identifiable information collected
Personal data collected from you may be used by the company for:
- (a) Providing you with the related services;
- (b) Verifying your account identity;
- (c) Handling your order(s) and payment instructions, or collecting outstanding bills or other instructions;
- (d) Analyzing, verifying, and/or conducting credit checks, payment details and/or conditions, so as to provide you with the related services;
- (e) Designing services for you;
- (f) Providing you with customer service;
- (g) Conducting marketing research, statistics analysis, and behavior analysis;
- (h) Auditing;
- (i) Making disclosures when required by applicable laws, rules and regulations;
- (j) Direct marketing of the products and services of the company and its business partners.
If you have provided us with your personally identifiable information, you may receive from us or from our affiliated companies from time to time telephone calls, email and direct mailings containing promotional materials. If you do not want to receive them, please write to us via email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may be asked to indicate your preference before signing up.
Retention of the information
In your dealings with us, we retain records of your online transactions for auditing purposes. Our general policy is to retain the information for a reasonable period. We do not offer online facilities for you to delete personal data held by us.
Access to and correction of information
If you want to access and/or correct your personally identifiable information which you have given us via internet, you may write to us via email email@example.com.
All personal data you provide to us is secured on our web site with restricted access by authorized personnel only.
When you browse our site, the company will record your visit only and will not collect any personally identifiable information from you unless otherwise stated. Cookies used (if any) in any part of our site will not be deployed for collecting personally identifiable information. For your information, Cookies are computer files which will be stored in web surfer’s computer for the purposes of obtaining configuration information and analyzing web surfers’ viewer habits. They can save you from registering again when re-visiting a web site and are commonly used to track your preferences in relation to the subject matter of the website. You have a choice not to accept the Cookies, but to do so you may be unable to utilize or activate certain available functions on our site.