Important notice: Mother's milk is the best nourishment for your baby. Therefore, WHO and Physiolac recommend exclusive breastfeeding for the first six months and then continued breastfeeding together with a suitable and balanced supplement according to your baby's age. Consult a healthcare specialist (pediatrician, mother's advice, midwife) if your child needs a food supplement or if you no longer want to breastfeed.
Physiolac Infant Formula for Diarrhea Episode is formulated according to the needs of infants during the episodes of diarrhea. It is lactose free. It has low osmolarity to favor rehydration. It has a protein ratio very close to maternal milk. Part of the protein has been hydrolyzed to allow rapid re-alimentation. It is supplemented with Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT), a lipid that can be easily assimilated. The addition of apple powder can facilitate the return to normal stools.
Suitable for baby from 0-12 months.
Malto-dextrins ; vegetable fats ; lactic proteins; pre-cooked corn starch; medium chain triglycerides (MCT) [4,3%] ; apple powder ; mineral salts: calcium carbonate, potassium phosphate, calcium phosphate, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, potassium hydroxide, ferrous gluconate, zinc gluconate, sodium phosphate, manganese gluconate, copper gluconate, sodium selenite, potassium iodide; lactic protein hydrolysate; emulsifier: soya lecithin; choline bitartrate; vitamins: L-ascorbic acid, nicotinamide, pantothenic acid, alpha tocopherol acetate, riboflavin, retinyl acetate, pyridoxine, thiamin, folic acid, phytomenadione, cholecalciferol, biotin, cyanocobalamin; inositol ; taurine ; L-carnitine; antioxidants: DL-apha tocopherol, L-ascorbyl palmitate.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1) In a sterilized bottle, pour the required quantity of clean water warmed to 37°C (tap water previously boiled for 5 minutes or bottled spring water).
2) Add the required number of level measuring scoops of Physiolac.
3) Close the bottle and roll it between your hands about 10 times, then shake it up and down until the powder is fully mixed.
4) Let it rest a few seconds to remove air bubbles formed during agitation.
5) Check the temperature on your wrist. Use immediately.
6) Clean and boil bottle, teat, ring and cap just after feeding your baby.